Everyone has had a crush one time or the other, however while some crush graduate to become boyfriends and girlfriend others end up being just friends. When it comes to developing a relationship with your crush, it all comes down to how you handle those crucial together time. In this series of Questions To Ask we will be providing you with 20 question you can ask your crush to get to know him and possibly develop a romantic relationship with him or her.
So you are looking to break the ice between you and your crush and you don’t really know where to start or what exactly to say to him? Well, you are not alone. Most people feel shy when it comes to the issue of love and romance. These 20 questions we have put together is in no particular order, you can start from anyone depending on your situation. You can ask the questions in person or via text. Lets get started.
Questions to Ask Your Crush to Get to Know Him or Her
1. If you have a choice to pick any city, state or country in the world to live for the next 10 years where would that be and why? – Now this sound like a standard question but it gets the conversation going. Most people have dreams and aspiration of living in a different city or country and are restricted by either family ties or finance. Getting to know your crush aspiration and letting him know yours is a good foundation for developing a mutual romantic relationship.
2. What are your secret fears OR What do you fear the most in life? – The purpose of this question is to get to know your secret crush on a deeper level. Lasting relationship is built on trust and anyone that opens up the life and insecurities to you is developing a level of trust that should not be taken for granted or abused.
3. What advice will you give to your younger self given the opportunity? – We all have mistakes, regrets, missed opportunities in our life. Your crush have, asking about them not only give you the opportunity to know where they are currently in their lives but how far they have come.
4. How would you define true love? – This is a serious question and if you are interested in kicking it off with your crush in the near future, you should pay attention to his or her answer on this question. People have different view about love and this gives you the opportunity to know their view.
5. Between unlimited money and unlimited love what’s your pick? – Most people believe money answers all things others think it’s love. Get to know your crush view and take it further by asking him or her why?
6. Who do you have most respect for in your life? – The purpose of this question is to know who your crush listen to. Should you both decide to take your relationship further, you need someone you can also call on should a misunderstanding arise between you and your crush. You need someone they listen to and respect.
7. What one thing always make you smile? – You need to pay attention to his or her answer to this. Knowing what makes your crush smile always can be a ticket to his or her heart. People are always comfortable in the presence of anyone who makes them smile, so mastering this skill can make you the one for him or her.
8. What’s the most romantic date you’ve ever been? – If you are going to win the heart of your crush you need to get creative. Finding out your crush most romantic date ever gives you a view of what kind of date to either look ahead or plan ahead for. If you intend wowing your crush then this is an all important question to ask.
Don’t Miss : 21 Question To Ask A Guy
9. What are you passionate about? – There is a saying that goes like this “He/she who has not discovered what to die for is not fit to live” Asking your crush about their passion is one way of showing them that you really care about their future. It shows love, it shows serious and it shows someone who is looking for a long term relationship or friendship.
10. What’s the most embarrassing moment of your life? – Once in our daily life we have all been involved in certain situation that is quite embarrassing. Asking this question and telling your own version helps in bring humor and trust to the conversation
11. What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told and did you get caught? – Some lies are just too obvious. I bet you have told a lie that’s so obvious that you wonder why you were not caught. Asking your crush their worst lie is a sure way of lightening the conversation and making everyone calm.
Flirty Questions to Ask Your Crush
12. Are you are virgin? – There is possibility that your crush is not a virgin, asking him or her this question is not design to get a yes or no question but to bring up the sex conversation. They are most likely to say “No”. You can take this question further by asking at what age did they have their first sex and what was the experience like.
13. What happened to your last relationship? – Knowing what happened to your crush immediate past relationship can give you a clue on what to avoid in order to have a better relationship. While he might still be in a relationship, asking clarifies things.
14. What turns you on? – You can’t really flirt with your crush without asking this question. He or she talking about what turns them on brings the activity to their imagination and stimulate their body. Be sure to also say what turns you on.
15. What’s your secret sexual fantasy? – Yes your crush have a secret sexual fantasy and it your job now to find it out. Discuss this in details and ask him or her if given the opportunity how soon will they like to fulfill this secret fantasy.
16. Who do you think should make the first move, girl or boy? – Now this is an interesting question as it turns the table around on who should be doing the wooing. After this question you might notice your crush stepping up to do more of the asking.
17. What attract you most to the opposite sex? – Pay attention to his or answer on this question as it reveals if there is an interest in you or not.
18. If you could have one girl (boy) in the world who will that be? – Now, this is a clue to the kind of ladies or guys your crush is attracted to. While this is a standard question, it helps you plot your next move.
19. Are you attracted to me as a friend or something more? – This is a more direct question, make sure your eyes are fixed on his/her when asking this question.
20. If I kiss you now what would you do? – You can go for a kiss if you notice any excitement in his/her face.